TM GOSURF50 - 1GB of Surf/Mobile Internet Data + 300MB for FREE APPS for 3 Days - TM Promo

* TM Promo *

GOSURF50 - comes with consumable 1GB of Surf/Mobile Internet Data + 300MB for your chosen free APP valid for 3 Days.


Promo name: GOSURF50


Promo Description:

        * 1GB of Surf/Mobile Internet Data.
        * 300MB for 1 chosen FREE APP.


You can choose from following freebies:

       1 CoC & Clash Royale
       2 Facebook
       3 Pokemon Go
       4 Snapchat
       5 Spotify
       6 Viber
       7 Youtube/Dailymotion


Validity Period:

       * 3 days validity from the time you registered to the promo.



Load Requirements:

       * P 50 pesos only.



How to...

Method # 1:

     Text  GOSURF50  to 8080

Wait for SMS confirmation before using this promo.



Method # 2:

     Using TM *143# menu,

Dial *143# >>Surf Promos>>GoSURF>>GoSURF50>>Subscribe>>Choose freebie 1/2/3/4/5/6/7.

                                      --------- or --------

Dial *143#>>>Press & Send 3>>>Send 1>>Send 2>>Send 1>>Choose freebie 1/2/3/4/5/6/7.

                                      --------- or --------

Dial *143*3*1*2*1*Chosen freebie 1/2/3/4/5/6/7#

Notes:
-------> The *143# menu navigation may vary in some TM numbers. 
-------> Promo from TM website may differ from TM *143# menu navigation. 
-------> Promo description, content, freebie, data, text or call allocation may differ from TM website.
-------> Most data or information is based on  *143# menu.
    
Please double check if you're choosing the right promo. Thank You........


Always turn on your surf alert by texting SURFALERT ON to 8080 to avoid unexpected charges.

This promo works for TM Sim only.


Source: TM *143# menu, TM website.

Comments

  1. I registered go surf 50 and when I was about to claim my freebie it says "SOrry you have entered an invalid keyword. What to do pls help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I registered go surf 50 and when I was about to claim my freebie it says "Sorry you have entered an invalid keyword. why I can't claim the freebie, what I'm gonna do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt get my freebies but ive already registered gosurf50

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment